Sunrise Jobs mission is to give our clients and candidates the best possible service in an honest and professional manners. We are a quality approved agency and we wish maintain the highest standards. We will work for you to achieve your objectives.
When you contact Sunrise Jobs you will be allocated a Recruitment Consultant to look after your needs. Please inform them if you have applied to Sunrise Jobs in the past.
Please note that our clients will only allocated us visas for applicants from Europe (both, EU citizens and non-EU citizens), Australia, New Zealand, Canada and USA. If you do not hold a passport from one of these regions, we regret that we cannot process your application.
- Completed Medical High School or College in Nursing (Diploma, Bachelor in Nursing, Master, etc.)
- Passed professional state exam
- Valid Nursing license in the homeland
- Minimum of 3 years of experience without interruption (excluding internship) preferably in a hospital/clinic
- Knowledge of English language B1 level (certificate is not required)
- Clear criminal record
- Likely minimum age 23 up to 50 years old
- Renewable 1 or 2 years contract (varies by hospital)
- Paid vacation about 49 days over one year
- Paid fully furnished accommodation
- Paid 1 or 2 return flight tickets over one year (varies by hospital)
- Paid transportation to/from the hospital and daily transportation to/from shopping malls
- Paid health insurance
- Monthly salary 3500 – 5000 US$, tax free (salary varies by hospital, previous experience and position)