Final Interview in February, 2020 is successfully finished!
We will be back soon with new dates for the Final Interview in Italy.
We are looking for a pleasant Flight Attendant to ensure the safety and comfort of passengers aboard SAUDIA’s flights. The successful candidate will be able to work independently, perform effectively with the cabin crew team.
This job opportunity would allow the candidates to grow their career paths throughout the flying experience only, from being a Flight Attendant to a Senior Flight Attendant up to a Cabin Manager position.
Note: As per the contract terms & conditions and SAUDIA’s policy, Flight Attendant will be obligated for flying position only.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF SAUDIA CABIN CREW:
- Contribute to the delivery of the cabin crew of customer experience.
- Responsible for safety and standards throughout the cabin.
- Take initiative to address difficult issues.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of the onboard product.
REQUIRMENTS OF SAUDIA CABIN CREW:
- The minimum arm reaches of 212 cm on tiptoes and according to Saudia standard height and weight chart.
- Qualifications Requirement – Minimum High School Degree (officially translated into English).
- Women who wear hijab or head cover are welcome to apply.
- Intermediate English knowledge is necessary (to present certificate if applicable).
- Must have a pleasant personality and appearance.
- No visible tattoo’s and/or body piercing are when in uniform.
- Minimum age is 20 years.
- Maximum age is 30 years. For those who are experiencing 1 year or more with other airlines, the maximum age is 35 years.
After we review your application we will contact you in order to get more information, as well to give you detailed information about your dream job. In case that you meet SAUIDIA criteria, we will organize PRELIMINARY SCREENING/INTERVIEW.
The preliminary screening includes checking of physical parameters ( height, weight, arm reach, etc.) and your knowledge of the English language.
Those candidates who successfully pass the preliminary interview will be invited for a FINAL INTERVIEW with SAUDIA Airlines delegation.
After the FINAL INTERVIEW, on the same day, you will be informed if you are accepted by SAUDIA Airlines and you will get another invitation to a BRIEFING DAY. During this time SAUDIA will give you a presentation regarding the detailed job description and next recruitment steps in the process. In addition, you will be able to ask any remaining questions directly to SAUDIA.
All accepted candidates will be sent for medical examination in country of residence and further process for working visa issuing.