ASSISTANT HEAD NURSE
For many years the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been a popular choice with healthcare professionals who are looking to enhance their career prospects. The healthcare industry in Saudi Arabia is extensive and still continues to grow rapidly, which means that Saudi Arabia nursing jobs frequently become available.
- Demonstrates expert ability to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care employees, guiding more junior staff to deliver effective patient care.
- Contributes to the achievement of clinical quality outcome indicators and patient satisfaction on unit and supports professional practice model.
- Contributes to motivation of staff for the enhancement of patient care in a transcultural environment.
- Resolves unit related matters, including advising and counselling staff; refers to Head Nurse or Nursing Administrative designate as appropriate.
- Assists in preparation of performance evaluations and the ongoing clinical evaluation of all staff. Participates in the provision of continuing education for staff
- Participates in Nursing and/or Hospital-wide committees.
- Implements policies and procedures for the unit; contributes to writing, reviewing and/or revising annually.
- Maintains supply inventory. Reports equipment failures and initiates maintenance action.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and other’s education, training and development, as applicable.
- Other duties as required, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but mainly to highlight the current main responsibilities of the post.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQIERMENTS
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure from country of origin required.
- Four (4) years hospital experience as a registered nurse with at least one (1) year of nursing leadership experience required.
- Excellent Salary Paid TAX FREE
- FREE Accommodation
- FREE Utility Bills
- FREE Flights
- FREE Uniforms & laundering
- Annual bonus applicable from year two of service
- Severance pay for each year of service
- Opportunity to work overtime
- 40+ Annual Leave Days Per Year