INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR BACKGROUND
- Name of hospital, job title and job description, dates of employment
- What were your responsibilities?
- What major challenges and problems did you face? How did you handle them?
- Why are you leaving your job?
- Why do you wish to relocate to the Middle East?
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW JOB AND THE HOSPITAL
- What interests you about this job?
- Why do you want his job?
- What applicable attributes\experience do you have?
- What do you know about this hospital?
- What challenges are you looking for in a position?
- What can you contribute to this hospital?
- Situational question – these may be clinical and\or directly about the position you are interviewing for – a scenario will be posed and you will be asked to explain how you would deal with the same. It is a good idea to quote a similar situation you have dealt with in the past or show an example of what you would actually do in that type of situation.
- If there is anything I haven’t told you about the job or hospital that you would like to know?
INTERVIEW QUESTION ABOUT YOU
- What are you looking for in your next job? What is important for you?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- What is your greatest strength?
- Describe a typical work week.
- How would you describe place at which you work?
- How would you handle stress and pressure?
- What motivates you?
- Tell me about yourself.
INTERVIEW QUESTION TO ASK
- The last interview question you may be asked is “What can I answer for you?”
Have a question or two of your own ready to ask. You are not simply trying to get this job – you are also interviewing the employer to assess whether this company and position are a good fit for you!