For many years the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been a popular choice with healthcare professionals who are looking to enhance their career prospects. The healthcare industry in Saudi Arabia is extensive and still continues to grow rapidly, which means that Saudi Arabia nursing jobs frequently become available.
- Managing a patient care unit for administrative and clinical aspects to include organizing, developing, directing, and assuring the delivery of cost-effective quality patient care.
- Ensure that patient care is delivered in accordance with established hospital wide policies and procedures and nursing standards.
- Delegate responsibilities appropriate to the scope of practice, qualification, and training of the staff.
- Evaluate nursing personnel performance based on organisation’s objectives, professional practice, standards, relevant statistics, and regulation criteria.
- Ensure clinical resources and continuity of patient care.
- Other duties as required, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but mainly to highlight the current main responsibilities of the post.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQIERMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure from country of origin required.
- Three (3) years hospital experience as a registered nurse
- Minimum One (1) year experience as a Charge Nurse
- Excellent Salary Paid TAX FREE
- FREE Accommodation
- FREE Utility Bills
- FREE Flights
- FREE Uniforms & laundering
- Annual bonus applicable from year two of service
- Severance pay for each year of service
- Opportunity to work overtime
- 40+ Annual Leave Days Per Year