For many years the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been a popular choice with healthcare professionals who are looking to enhance their career prospects. The healthcare industry in Saudi Arabia is extensive and still continues to grow rapidly, which means that Saudi Arabia nursing jobs frequently become available.
- Collaborates with the appropriate Education Coordinator(s) to ensure the educational needs of the assigned unit(s)/clinic(s) and/or group of nurses are met
- Develops, implements, evaluates and modifies clinically-based teaching-learning activities based on assessed needs, levels of competence and standards of care. Evaluates against unit specific indicators and strategic goals.
- Incorporates internal and external standards, evidence-based practice and research findings into all educational offerings. In partnerships with nursing staff facilitates critical incident analysis linking to all AORS and safety issues.
- Utilises the educator roles of coaching, mentoring, facilitating, teaching, managing and evaluating knowledge, skills, attitudes and values in learning situations.
- Participates in the educational development and support of unit/clinic-based preceptors
- Conducts clinical performance assessment of staff within area(s) of responsibility in collaboration with Head Nurse, Program Director and Education Coordinator and provides feedback for the establishment of an outcome-based education plan if required.
- Participates in professional self-development related to area(s) of clinical expertise, educator roles and educational theories and principles and methods.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Participates in self and other’s education, training and development, as applicable.
- Other duties as required, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but mainly to highlight the current main responsibilities of the post.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQIERMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure from country of origin required.
- Four (4) years hospital experience as a registered nurse
- One (1) year of clinical teaching experience is required.
- Excellent Salary Paid TAX FREE
- FREE Accommodation
- FREE Utility Bills
- FREE Flights
- FREE Uniforms & laundering
- Annual bonus applicable from year two of service
- Severance pay for each year of service
- Opportunity to work overtime
- 40+ Annual Leave Days Per Year