For many years the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been a popular choice with healthcare professionals who are looking to enhance their career prospects. The healthcare industry in Saudi Arabia is extensive and still continues to grow rapidly, which means that Saudi Arabia nursing jobs frequently become available.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQIERMENTS
- Current Licensure from country of origin required.
- Saudi Board or equivalent higher qualification ( specialization or specialization and sub-specialization) and five (5) years experience after obtaining the board.
- Five (5) years specialized professional post training/experience of which a minimum of two (2) years must be at Senior Registrar level
- Excellent Salary Paid TAX FREE
- FREE Accommodation
- FREE Utility Bills
- FREE Flights
- FREE Uniforms & laundering
- Annual bonus applicable from year two of service
- Severance pay for each year of service
- 40+ Annual Leave Days Per Year