DIRECTOR OF NURSING
For many years the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been a popular choice with healthcare professionals who are looking to enhance their career prospects. The healthcare industry in Saudi Arabia is extensive and still continues to grow rapidly, which means that Saudi Arabia nursing jobs frequently become available.
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to build teamwork
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to motivate others
- Ability to develop others
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQIERMENTS
- Master’s Degree in Nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure from country of origin required.
- Ten (10) years current experience as RN with two (2) years as a Senior Nurse Manager
- Further five (5) years experience as Nurse Manager in the assigned Unit.
- Excellent Salary Paid TAX FREE
- FREE Accommodation
- FREE Utility Bills
- FREE Flights
- FREE Uniforms & laundering
- Annual bonus applicable from year two of service
- Severance pay for each year of service
- Opportunity to work overtime
- 40+ Annual Leave Days Per Year