For many years the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has been a popular choice with healthcare professionals who are looking to enhance their career prospects. The healthcare industry in Saudi Arabia is extensive and still continues to grow rapidly, which means that Saudi Arabia nursing jobs frequently become available.
- Strives for excellence on unit and promotes excellent team working and interdisciplinary relationships.
- Leads and demonstrates achievement in decreasing the length of stay/waiting time.
- Evaluates patient acuity and develops and reviews criteria for work assignment and delivery care model. Ensures that there is planned, effective, day-to-day skill mix and staff management. Determines and reviews staffing plans and develops a scheduling system for unit and reviews regularly as staffing, skills mix and acuity change.
- Leads collaborative multidisciplinary partnerships working towards the achievement of unit and department goals.
- Develops evidence-based nursing practice in collaboration with Assistant Head Nurse and other Nursing Staff. Promotes and maintains a culture within the clinical environment, which challenges and questions practice and promotes critical thinking amongst staff.
- Contributes to the development and evaluation of hospital wide policies and procedures. Assists with organisational projects as requested including participating on nursing and /or interdisciplinary committees and task forces.
- Establishes and maintains effective administrative processes on unit. Prepares quarterly reports and maintains records of activity and outcomes. Conducts unit meetings and maintains minutes.
- Follows all Hospital related policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties, but mainly to highlight the current main responsibilities of the post.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQIERMENTS
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure from country of origin required.
- Four (4) years hospital experience as a registered nurse with at least two (2) year of nursing leadership experience required with masters degree or six (6) years with Bachelors degree is required.
- Excellent Salary Paid TAX FREE
- FREE Accommodation
- FREE Utility Bills
- FREE Flights
- FREE Uniforms & laundering
- Annual bonus applicable from year two of service
- Severance pay for each year of service
- Opportunity to work overtime
- 40+ Annual Leave Days Per Year